<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Well, I was indeed lucky to get a few hours sleep on Monday morning. There have been others who have not slept for 36 hours straight. Life was so much easier when I was working in a 9-to-5 job. Why did I ever leave that blissful life and decide to do an MBA??

Not to discourage prospective MBA students, it's all worth it at the end. These all-nighters are what we are going to fondly remember when we leave this beautiful campus next year. There is so much bonding that happens when you work with groups of students in a crisis situation. Because of all this hard work, when we go to night clubs on Friday nights, it feels so nice to unwind after a hectic week.

It's been one month since we landed up here on 17th April. Time flies. 11 more months now.

On personal updates front, I have teamed up with three others to participate in the BBC University Challenge Quiz program. If we qualify in next few rounds, we would be competing with other universities on national television.

Also, I put a nomination for myself for the post of Vice President of the Marketing and Communications Council. I have never ever run for a position, nor voted in any election, so this is a first. In fact I have second thoughts, and may even withdraw from the race.

We have a mid-term exam tomorrow. I have not even reached the mid-point of my preparation for it, and it is already 2:30 AM. Apart from the exam, I have to prepare a case study for Dell Computers too.

Take it easy.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com