<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

First two papers are over! Two more for tomorrow, and then the parties begin!

After the exam, like many others, I avoided discussing the answers. I was able to write at least something for every question, and want to feel good about that. Comparing answers with others would bring to light the numberous mistakes I might have made.

Overall, am happy that things went better than expected. Expected was getting marks for cleanliness, by leaving the paper blank.

A few years back I was watching a cousin slog for his grade school exams, and felt happy that I had completed all my education and will never have to go through the ordeal. Then the MBA bug bit me, and here I am, staring at exams again.

Back to studies for tomorrow's exams.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com