<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Yaaahooooooooooo!

Exams are over! And it didn't go half as bad as I had feared. Although the last paper on marketing played spoilsport. It was a Harvard Business School case on marketing socks in the US, and I don’t want to elaborate any further than say that most of us were stumped.

The parties have begun. There is music and dancing and booze in the hostel, some have gone to the movies and almost half the student population went to their homes. I wanted to go to the movies, but postponed it to tomorrow. Instead I brought a DVD, Matrix Revolutions, from the library, which I’ll watch on my notebook. After the movie I’ll join the party. And then sleep until afternoon tomorrow!

Last few days have been so busy, but suddenly there is so much relief and lots of time to kill. Life’s like that.

One term down, seven to go.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com