<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

All good things must come to an end, and so has our term-break. I had forgotten all about ISB and studying during past four-five days. But today I need to slog to complete all the required readings for Monday’s classes. Worst part is that I won’t be able to watch the India-Pakistan cricket match on TV because of all these readings.

This term our subjects are Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship, Managerial Accounting and Operations Management.

Admissions department wanted volunteers for tasks like reading applications, interviewing, campus tours etc. I have volunteered for many of the tasks, so I will have some say in selecting next year’s batch!

Spidey 2 did not weave his web on me. I didn’t find anything out-of-the-box in the movie. The third part is now all-too-predictable.

I usually reply to comments in the same pop-up comments window. So if you have left a comment, please check there for a response.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com