<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I think I had four hours of sleep in the last 40 or so hours. Yesterday our entrepreneurship group meeting started at 5 pm, and ended at 5 am, with a half hour dinner break in between. There was another meeting in the morning on managerial accounting. Then classes, and then extra classes. The result is I am dead tired, and just a few keystrokes away from sleep.

I would be in Chennai from 1st Sep to 5th Sep. If anyone living in Chennai would like to know more about ISB, let me know, and we can have a prospective students’ “group meeting”.

A new issue of Newz@ISB is out. I have started writing a fortnightly student diary at that site for the benefit of prospective students. You might want to check it out at http://www.isb.edu/Newz@Isb/new/aug2304/snapshot.html

I don’t know how true it is, but Economic Times published a story today that Hooters would be opening up in India! I can imagine how long the queues would be of men wanting to get in. I have been to two Hooters, one in Baltimore and the other in New Jersey, and loved the experience. The food was good too!

Some ISB students have started a collaborative blog at http://isblife.blogspot.com/ , so that will give you another perspective of life or something like that at ISB.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com