<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

Probably for the first time since coming to ISB, I could attempt all questions in an examination, and that too, I believe, correctly. This was in the Operations Management mid-term today. However, even if I score 99, there would be scores of others who would score 100, relegating me to lower grades.

Corporate Finance was a different story. I was in troubled waters from the first question itself. This is a sign that I am not meant for a Finance career!

Later in the evening, some of us went out to a movie – “I, Robot”. It was brilliant in my opinion. A must-see for all sci-fi and Matrix fans.

Tomorrow I will be attending the India-China conference in our auditorium. There would be big-name speakers, so it will be time well spent.

Got to hit the bed now, had only about 4 hours of sleep in the past 40 hours.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com