<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

In the past four days I have written as many reports of stuff going on in the campus. For instance, reports on the women’s soccer match and the quiz. These will probably be put up on the upcoming edition of Newz@ISB for everyone to read. Next week I will have to start thinking of stuff to write for the Business Technology Club newsletter, for which I was appointed the editor today. These tasks do take time, and the result is that I am spending greater hours at my desk, and lesser hours in the gym.

This week will be a busy one. Apart from the regular readings, there will be two mid-term exams, one on Tuesday and the other on Friday.

After my previous post I realized that many students were unhappy for not getting projects for ELP. And here I am, unhappy at getting a project of my choice. I wish I could switch positions.

The quiz questions have been posted at http://isblife.blogspot.com/2004/09/isb-trivia-contest.html for those interested.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com