<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

After a very hectic week, tonight some of us went to a popular nightclub-disco called Bottles & Chimneys. While leaving campus the car wouldn’t start, so we had to arrange for alternate transport. Finally we reached the place at midnight, which is also the official closing time for them. We were able to spend only about 15 minutes there. I don’t understand why the government imposes such rules. The purpose of night clubs is to remain open at night! Afterwards we headed to a restaurant that serves midnight biryani and remains open till 2 am. Now it’s 3:30 am and we are back in campus. Haven’t been sleeping before 3 almost the whole week, and getting up at 7 am. So today I will sleep without putting the alarm.

Apart from assignments, what kept me busy was also reviewing the design and content of the website for the inter b-school contest that ISB is organizing. I anticipate that much of my weekend will go into that helping the web team. I will post the link to it on Sunday evening.

Lots of industry leaders have been visiting ISB of late. Many days there are parallel sessions going on. Yesterday I had dinner with the President of Wipro, who was also visiting ISB. Today there was a talk by a marketing guru from ITC, but I missed it. Heard it was real good. The weekend is also packed with talks. There is a capital markets conference all day Saturday. Let’s see how much time I can spare from the assignments to attend the talks.

Check out the virtual tour of ISB campus at http://www.isb.edu/virtual/index.html .


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com