<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

It has been a busy term break as usual. Busy not because of studies but busy enjoying life. My brother and sis-in-law came visiting me, so I took them around the campus and city.
All good things come to an end, and so has the term break. Tomorrow we start classes.

Tomorrow we also have the pre-placement talk of Deutsche Bank for their international investment banking positions. This will be the first ppt for our batch. Only after listening to them I'll decide if I want to apply. Need to fine-tune my resume too.

The new http://www.isb.edu/ site is up and running now. The campus buzz section has two stories about people from my(erstwhile) section D, thanks to a certain someone from our section doing the write-ups and being in the website team (Hint: me, me, me). So while there were lots of sports events, the only one to get publicity was the one where we won! All the sports pics had been taken by me too. Also, this year’s admissions brochure has only one picture of students from our batch, and that one is of our section on black t-shirt day, taken by me. As for the site itself, there are quite a few issues with wrong spellings and broken links. I am sure these will be ironed out soon.

This term onwards there will be no fixed seating layouts. So I can choose to sit in the last row or with my friends etc. We need to carry our name tags along with us because of this.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com