<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am finally in the placement preparation mood. Just finished two take-home exams, one was to evaluate Google’s business model, and the other was to value a Mexican mineral water company that was to be acquired by Cadbury Schweppes. Now there is nothing else to do this week but to prepare for interviews.
Yesterday I was surprised to receive a call from Oracle asking me what salary I would expect for doing pre-sales work with them. Oracle is a Day 1 company here, so it was good to know they might be interested in me.
I had been missing New York’s FM stations since leaving the US. It never occurred to me to see if they stream live on the net. Found out today that at least one station, 100.3, does, so enjoying it right now. However, my favorite station, 106.7 lite FM, does not seem to have any such streaming yet.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com