<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I am having the time of my life. Placements start in a week’s time, tomorrow is end-term exam, most people seem busy, but I am having a whale of a time. Sleeping for 8 or more hours, playing badminton, working out in the gym, calling up long lost friends, and watching MTV and back-to-back movies. It’s bliss, but ISB has kept us so busy all year round that when I get so much time to kill, I go crazy. Although I don’t have exams except for an easy one, I should be preparing for placements at least. But I keep pushing that till the last minute. I have not done a single mock interview or company research or course review. Disaster is waiting to happen.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com