<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I finally accepted the Cognizant offer. Had lengthy discussions with their HR on various issues, spoke with alums not only in CTS but also in other comparable companies, and was convinced that there cannot be a better choice for me. There is a strong probability of getting placed overseas within the first three to six months. The role was the deciding factor: assistant manager – business development. I can get into account management, client relationship etc very early. And the CTS people I have met, from business heads to HR, are extremely professional and courteous. I have a feeling that I took the right decision.

I missed the Verizon interview. I was not too keen on appearing for the interview, but still dressed up and went to the interview room at 11 in the night yesterday. I was told that the interviews were delayed, so mine would probably take place around 2 am. I came back to my room to finish up an assignment. I didn’t check back after that, and the interviews were over before I knew it!

It was a great relief to accept an offer. Now there are no more interviews to go to.
Tomorrow is this week’s last classes, so I’ll chill out over the next four days.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com