<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Just noticed that the number of visits to this blog has crossed 20,000 ! Thanks everyone for reading about the life at ISB and for posting your valuable comments.

I purchased a Seagate 200GB hard drive that I will use as an external drive to back up my emails, our batch’s pictures and videos, and other stuff. It will reach me on Friday, can’t wait to lay my hands on it!

There is a course next term on Macroeconomics and Policy Instruments being taken by Dr C. Rangarajan, Chairman, Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister. Although I am not taking it up, I might go and sit in the class. This is part of the Professor of Management Practice program at ISB. Couple of months ago Rajat Gupta of McKinsey had taken a course under the same program.

I am throwing a pizza party at my apartment tomorrow night for 10-15 of my batchmates. Should be fun.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com