<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

Short listed by Microsoft and Oracle for an interview tomorrow! I did not expect that I will make the Microsoft short list. I’ll have to move Mount Fuji in order to get through their interview. Oracle’s position is not exactly what I had in mind, so I am not too worried about that. I never expected that I would be interviewing with Day Zero companies, in fact I thought my first interviews will start only next week. Looking forward to an all-nighter now.

Update: Have got interview with IBM as well. So I will be interviewing with all the three Day Zero tech companies! There is hardly any time now to prepare for these. It is going to be difficult to convert these short lists to offers!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com