<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Patriots won Super Bowl once again! I could not watch it, and the repeat telecast is clashing with my supply chain class tomorrow morning. I would have bunked the class but there is an online beer game to be played in the class, so it is mandatory to attend. I wonder if there is any website where one can watch it.

Today I switched on my TV after a long time, and while surfing aimlessly, came across VH1. Thank god we have at least one channel that will play English songs all day. MTV and V hardly play any non-Hindi music nowadays. There is only so much Hindi movie soundtrack that one can listen to. B4U Music channel already carries decent Hindi music, what was lacking was a VH1 kind of channel. VH1’s success in India can pave the way for MTV2 down the road.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com