<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Today’s ITES exam was one hell of an exam. Am not sure if I got any answer correct! Multiple choice questions had as many as eight alternatives, all of which looked plausible, but you could only select one. It was 90 minutes of torture. I am afraid what tomorrow’s supply chain exam has in store for us. Afterwards I have two take-home exams – Management Science and Capital Raising.
I haven’t yet decided what to do during the last term break at ISB. I will be free from Wednesday through Sunday. Am likely to get bored here because almost everyone is leaving the campus. Might just catch Air Deccan to Goa for a day or two of relaxation.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com