<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Two more days of classes, and term 7 will be over. Exams start on Monday. Just one more term left at ISB. I am gonna miss ISB very much, but then one has to move on in life.

This term I had morning classes that start at 8:30 am. Since we try to maximize our sleeping time, it meant rushing for class at the last minute. But I am not one to go to class without having breakfast first. I try to reach breakfast room by 8:15 am, but sometimes it becomes 8:20 also. By the time I put all the food in my plate from the buffet, it is more like 8:25. Have to finish eating by 8:28 and rush to class just in time. Just as I am exiting, I see some of my classmates hurriedly entering. I wonder how they have breakfast in one minute, because they are in class at 8:31. Then I come back to eat some more during the 10-minute break at 9:30 am, and then again after class at 10:30 am. I don’t know if I have good or bad time management skills, but am getting efficient at it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com