<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Classes at ISB are over. No more classes! Today was the last. Don’t know whether to be happy or sad. I have an exam on Monday, but there is no preparation required for it. So I am basically done with my MBA!
Haven’t given it a thought as to what I will do here until I leave. Rather than meticulously plan my days, I will leave it to spur of the moment decisions. For instance, today I had planned to go swimming and then go out for dinner, but instead spent my time playing badminton, tennis and squash.
Yesterday also I decided to go to my section party at the very last minute. It was in a place called Dhola-ri-Dhani, which has a Rajasthani setting. They had cots under the sky, which afforded a view of the night sky. It felt so good to lie down and watch the stars!
The interview experience session was a flop show for me. I thought I was doing a good job giving great tips on how to bag IT jobs at ISB. When I finished speaking, I turned to the cameraman signaling him to stop recording. To my amazement, he had fallen asleep! Either he had a good lunch, or my lecture was boring enough. I have a feeling it’s the latter, because it was irrelevant for him. Anyway, now I know how difficult it is for professors to keep the class interesting.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com