<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Got hold of Brimful of Asha by Cornershop after a long time. Last time I heard this was in a disco in Boston about five years ago. I wonder what the band is up to these days.
I have been assigned with the task of writing something about the current mood on campus and the activities going on. This will be sent to the incoming batch. Writer’s block has made me look for others who can do it, but so far no luck.
This Friday I would be done with all my assignments and one end-term exam. Life will be cruising peacefully after that until graduation.
I still don’t know which city I would be working in. I was told that if I have a strong preference for any city, I will get it. But I can’t decide between Kolkata and Chennai.

Quote of the day: 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com