<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Yesterday was extremely busy, I had to read three cases and finish two assignments, all in the space of 24 hours. I also squeezed in badminton playing time somehow. And today I had to attend three classes, one of which was in the evening from 7-9 pm. Again included badminton in my schedule! There is an intra-ISB badminton competition from tomorrow, so looking forward to some intense games. I am pretty sure of losing in first round in mixed doubles, but men’s double should be a different story.
Next four days I have no classes, so will be able to catch up with my last couple of days’ unread emails, which currently stand at about 600, mostly thanks to yahoo group mails.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com