<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I had never imagined that I will one day work in Calcutta, but here I am. The office is fabulous and I have a great seat, although I am still a few years away from the corner office! The only complaint is about the commute which is killing me. The traffic here is terrible and a distance of just a few miles can take hours.
I am into domain related work currently to understand the banking and financial services vertical better. Most of it is straight out of what we learnt at ISB in various Fin courses. It is good to see these concepts in real life action.
One of my ISB batchmates is getting married here in Calcutta, so have been attending his bachelor parties at various nightclubs here. There is indeed a wild side to this otherwise sobre city!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com